Tuesday 28 September 2010

Star Wars RPG, What Next?

Since Wizards decided not to renew the Star Wars license for their RPG (and minis game) I have been waiting for an announcement from some other company to say they will be releasing a Star Wars game instead. So far none has been forthcoming.

I have recently been wondering about the possibility of trying to drum up support for a community written/supported RPG. I'm sure the fan base is there, we just need a few individuals to get the ball rolling and to start working on a system and rules. The eventual aim would be to become officially licensed in some way.

I had been thinking along the community driven development for my own system (which may see the light of day sometime), but with the name Star Wars there should be more people interested in getting it started.

No comments: